OK gentleman, I know each year when Mother’s Day rolls around you have the big decision of what to buy the mother of your children or better yet, your own MUM! Well, I am here to help!
I can give you the first clue- she doesn’t want a vacuum cleaner, mop or anything that involves cleaning. Unless it’s a paid cleaning service, which brings me to my first suggestion!
1. Hire a cleaner for her! Whether it is once a month or just one deep clean a year, she will appreciate the help! Find someone local and trustworthy.
2. A night out with her girlfriend(s). As mums we need some time away with friends and few glasses of wine! You can purchase gift cards at Woolworths for different restaurants or book a night in a hotel for her!
3. A makeover! Give the gift of Style and you may be in the good books for a whole year!! Whether it be a Wardrobe Makeover, a Personal Shopping Day or a Virtual Style Profile, Kamri Hill Styling has you covered. Learn More Here.
4. Spa Day – A day full of relaxation and rejuvenation? What mum wouldn’t want that!?! Most Spa’s will give you a gift card to slip into a card with some lovely sentiments about what an awesome Mum she is!
5. Makeup lessons – Unless she is a makeup artist herself, every mum would love to learn how to apply makeup flawlessly. Find a local makeup artist or book her a gift card at Napoleon Perdis.
Now you don't have the excuse of "I didn't know what to get you", when Mother's Day rolls around in a few weeks!! Book one or more of these suggestions and I PROMISE you won't regret it!
Oh, and YOUR WELCOME!