Spring is only around the corner and NOW is the time to start shopping for items you may want to add to your wardrobe. There are some fun new trends popping up that you may like to try. I have rounded up my favourite ones as well as a few pieces you can shop in store or online!
- Trends will only last a season or two so try not to spend a lot of $$$ on them.
- Mix these trends with the basics in your wardrobe.
- Try one trend per outfit; too many trends in one outfit can look a little OTT!
1. Comfy Jumpsuits - Perfect for easy summer dressing, these jumpsuits are both comfortable and cute!!
2. One Shoulder Tops and Dresses - say goodbye to the 'cold shoulder' trend and hello to the one shoulder!! You will see this trend everywhere this Spring/Summer!
3. Square Toe Shoes - this is an interesting trend, which I'm not sure about yet. BUT it's worth a try...right?
4. Tie-Dye Print - this unexpected trend covered a lot of the runways this year. It may not be for everybody, but sometimes it can be fun to try something different. Pair one tie-dye item with a neutral basic such as denim jeans or a black skirt. This print can look great on a dress for a holiday in the sun!
5. The Boyfriend Short - we have all heard of the boyfriend jean, but the boyfriend short is a new trend on the scene! Loose fitting and down to the knee are the key features to look for. Try this cool new style with a basic t-shirt or singlet and slides for an easy summer outfit!
6. Hair Accessories - hair accessories this year are bold, colourful and oversized! Hair clips are super popular as are headbands and hair scarves. Experiment with a few of these to see which one you like best!
Which trend are you going to try? Let me know in the comments below!!